1. Your use of the Kid Friendly Cafes website
The Kid Friendly Cafes website is managed by Kid Friendly Cafes (ABN 6617401993).
Kid Friendly Cafes (referred to as “we”) welcomes your participation in the website through contributing to our online community. Contributions mean user generated content, including reviews, ratings, comments, and multimedia content including photographs, images and video content that is uploaded or linked-to by users.
By using this website you are taken to have read and bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. Kid Friendly Cafes may change, add or delete these Terms of Conditions of Use from time to time at our sole discretion
2. Online Community Code of Conduct
The intent of the Online Community Code of Conduct is to facilitate an environment where people can contribute their views and experiences, in the spirit of promoting a kid friendly cafe culture across Australia. In contributing their views, they should do so respectfully and constructively.
By contributing to the Kid Friendly Cafes website, you:
- give permission for your contributions to be posted on the site and affirm that your contributions represent your own work and do not infringe on the copyright of any other individual or organisation;
- acknowledge that your contributions may be moderated by Kid Friendly Cafes before publication and therefore the publication of contributions may not be immediate;
- acknowledge that some of your contributions may be moderated by Kid Friendly Cafes after publication and will be removed if they do not comply with the Terms and Conditions of Use;
- acknowledge that you may be notified by Kid Friendly Cafes if your contributions have been modified or removed;
- acknowledge and give permission for your contributions to be used, with or without personal identification, by Kid Friendly Cafes for any purpose including in social media such as Facebook and Instagram. For more information, see the Kid Friendly Cafes Privacy Statement; and
- acknowledge all material on this website is subject to copyright. For more information, see the Copyright Statement.
When contributing your views to the Kid Friendly Cafes website you will ensure that you:
- protect your personal privacy and that of others in the content that you post;
- post material that is relevant;
- represent your own views and do not impersonate or falsely represent any other person;
- do not abuse, harass or threaten others;
- do not contribute anything which: racially or religiously vilifies others; incites, induces or aids violence, discrimination, harassment, victimisation or hatred towards others; or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others, particularly on the basis of their race, colour, descent, national origin, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or disability;
- do not bully, bait, antagonise or otherwise “troll”;
- do not make defamatory or libellous comments;
- do not use insulting, provocative, hateful, obscene or offensive language; or
- do not post multiple versions of the same view to the website.
The Kid Friendly Cafes website is a safe and inclusive space for all members and users. We reserve to right to ban any user who we determine is in violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use including the Online Community Code of Conduct.
3. Review and Moderation
Kid Friendly Cafes does not edit or control the user or member generated contributions made to or distributed on the website and will not be in any way responsible or liable for such user or member generated contributions.
User and member generated contributions may be moderated in accordance with these terms and conditions, including the Code of Conduct.
4. Website Interactivity
Please be aware that by contributing to the Kid Friendly Cafes website (including reviews, comments and ratings) you grant Kid Friendly Cafes permission to use, reproduce or publish such contributions in other forms such as in blogs, advertising or promotional material. In such cases we may attribute contributions to you. You acknowledge and agree that your contributions are non-confidential and non-proprietary. :
5. Linking from the Kid Friendly Cafes website
Links provided from the Kid Friendly Cafes website are for the user’s convenience and do not constitute an endorsement or a recommendation of any material on those sites or any third-party products or services offered by, or through, those sites.
We take reasonable care in linking websites but have no direct control over the content of the linked sites, or the changes that may occur to the content on those sites. It is the responsibility of the user to make their own decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information contained in linked external websites.
Kid Friendly Cafes links to websites that complement existing information on our website.
6. Linking to the Kid Friendly Cafes website
We encourage you to link to the Kid Friendly Cafes website, but please do not:
- imply that we endorse your website, products or services;
- change the content of the material technically;
- link from a site that violates any laws;
- link from a site whose content may be construed as inappropriate, obscene, defamatory, vulgar, hateful or otherwise objectionable; or
- mislead or deceive or potentially mislead or deceive any person.
We reserve the right to change this Linking Policy at any time.
Kid Friendly Cafes is not responsible for, and accepts no liability with respect to, any contributions by any person other than us. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not be taken to have uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made content available on the Kid Friendly Cafes website simply by facilitating others to post, transmit or otherwise make content available. Kid Friendly Cafes does not endorse any opinion, advice or statement made by any person other than us.
The information on this website may include inaccuracies or errors. Kid Friendly Cafes does not guarantee the accuracy of, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law disclaim all liability for, any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the information and description of the services and products on this website. In addition, we reserve the right to correct any errors on the website.
The third-party cafes and other venues on this website are independent businesses and not agents or employees of Kid Friendly Cafes. We are not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom.
You agree to defend and indemnify Kid Friendly Cafes and its affiliates (and any of its directors, officers, employees and agents) against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, fines, damages, penalties, or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of your use of the Kid Friendly Cafes website.
All content of this website is ©2017 Kid Friendly Cafes all rights reserved.
You may view this website and the materials on this website on a computer or mobile device, and print pages from the website for personal and non-commercial use. You may not reproduce content from the website without express permission from Kid Friendly Cafes.
Members of Kid Friendly Cafes grant us permission to use their images for the purpose of promoting and marketing their business and redirecting website users to their website or social media pages. Kid Friendly Cafes takes no responsibility for accuracy of images provided by members. It is the responsibility of members to ensure they hold the appropriate licence on images and other content supplied by them to Kid Friendly Cafes. We take no responsibility for any breach of copyright or intellectual property rights resulting from use of images of content provided to us by members.
The automated and/or systematic collection and use of data from this website is prohibited.
10. Notice and Take-Down
Kid Friendly Cafes operates on a notice and take down policy. If you have any objections to or complaints about content or material on this website, or if you believe the website infringes a copyright that you hold, please contact us immediately. We will make all reasonable effort to respond in a reasonable time.
We do not guarantee that no harmful code or viruses will enter the Kid Friendly Cafes website. You should be aware of the risks associated with using the website.
The Kid Friendly Cafes website requires users to submit a valid email address or social media log-in (such as Facebook) to be used for verification purposes.
We will only use and disclose your information to a person, body or organisation:
- to provide you with a service that you have requested; or
- as authorised or required by law, for example, if a law enforcement authority or court order lawfully directs us to disclose the information of a user.
These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.
If any of these Terms and Conditions of Use are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining Terms and Conditions of Use will continue in full force.
Kid Friendly Cafes may revise the Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time.